Health High-fidelity Simulation Program
Clinical Skills Centre possess High-fidelity Simulation that provide simulation based clinical education and training into realistic patient care scenarios that challenge health care providers skills and their decision making in case management for undergraduate, postgraduate and faculty development levels.
· The basic Sim Man has realistic anatomy and clinical functions for basic and advance scenarios.
· SIM Man 3G or third generation manikin is integrated fully with learning circle with pre-packaged patient cases and scenarios, video system for debriefing.
· Pediatric 6years old for ER and Trauma case scenarios.
· SimNewBaby and SimBaby infant 3 to 6 months,
· I-Stan provides more realistic physiological aspects and can be used for disaster drill in the field.
· Adult HAL simulator can be rush from accident scene to the ER and to the ICU. It can be directly or automatic controlled.
· Noelle Maternal and Neonatal Birthing Simulators can be controlled remotely with different material and fetal physiological states in responses to the selected scenarios with normal vaginal & instrumented delivery.
These programs help to improve team dynamics, build confidence and facilitates practice in a risk free environment of management of clinical cares in several areas in patient words or clinical areas like: