The reservation at the center to benefit from the services, place, material and equipment available at the center for all sectors, where the center serves a number of sectors at University founder, beyond to make it easier for users, the center has been set up a mechanism for the reservation as follows:
First: reservation and inquiry
- Reservations can be made online only at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete and accurate information must be written, especially with regard to the numbers of participants.
- The number of attendees in the small halls should not exceed (5) five people, and the large halls should not exceed (10) ten people.
- The number of attendees should not exceed what is approved in the reservation.
- Reservations are limited to activities with practical training using simulators (low, medium, or high) accuracy.
Second: Attending the center:
- Before arriving, please make sure to wear masks, and no participant will be allowed to enter without wearing a mask
- While inside the center and the halls, social distancing must be maintained and masks should be worn, and when you need to touch or use devices in the center, you must wear non-sterile gloves and maintain sterilization of hands when moving between the halls
- After completing the scientific or training session, please wash your hands and sterilize them
- Eating and drinking are not permitted inside the classrooms, and breaks will be scheduled in places prepared for that
- You must leave the center immediately after the training ends and maintain social distancing upon exit
- These procedures are applied to all participants without exception